Video Library Collection SALE
BLACK FRIDAY OFFER!
- Over 25 hours of educational content from 2017 to 2020
- Lifetime access
- No reoccurring subscription fee
- Streaming access on desktop and mobile browsers
Image Editing Video Library consists of a collection of video recordings:
WORKSHOPS/MASTERCLASSES (editing part, with voice-over, people interaction), photo editing webinars (with voice-over, people interaction), editing tutorials (with voice-over, no people interaction), and "Watch Lilia Edit" series recordings (silent editing process, no instructional voice-over). Each recording length can vary to some extent.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW
- To take full control of your post-production and edit your images by hand, without the use of actions and presets; Lilia covers non-destructive editing techniques
- To create a strong image composition in the post-production stage
- Color correction and custom white balance, overall and selective adjustments
- Color toning and processing techniques to bring out richness and depth in your image
- To achieve creamy, even skin tones while retaining natural-looking skin texture
- Hair and eyes retouch, face swap
- Non-distorting body enhancing and sculpting techniques
- Cloning techniques
- Natural-looking compositing approach
- To recover overexposed and underexposed images
- Flawless Background editing
- and so much more!!!
WHO THIS CONTENT IS FOR:
Hobbyist or Competent Photographers familiar with the basics of photography and image editing, Photoshop navigation, tools, layers, and masks.
Adobe Camera Raw and Photoshop
Image Editing Videos Library content is streaming-based and requires internet access. You have unlimited personal streaming licensing rights to your purchased content, so you may watch and re-watch recordings any time you want.