The Girl With Sunflowers Editing Tutorial
This tutorial covers the complete editing process from the RAW SOOC file to the finished edit. Adobe Camera Raw and Photoshop CC are used for all post-processing. According to Lilia Alvarado's past students, the steps you learn should be easily translatable in other versions of Photoshop, as well as Lightroom. However, since she is not versed in Photoshop Elements or Lightroom, purchases of any editing software different than those she uses will be made at your own discretion.
- Lifetime access
- Streaming access on desktop and mobile browsers
- English and Spanish subtitles NEW!
IN THIS TUTORIAL, YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Use color grading techniques to improve the global color and tone of the image
- Produce stunning green, yellow and blue colors
- Enhance dimension and depth
- Edit skin while leaving natural-looking texture intact
- Overall and selective sharpening
- Flawlessly edit background and foreground
- Replace sky
WHO THIS TUTORIAL IS FOR:
Hobbyist or Competent Photographers familiar with the basics of photography and image editing, Photoshop navigation, tools, layers, and masks.
Adobe Camera Raw 13.1 and Photoshop 2020
Image Editing Videos Library content is streaming-based and requires internet access. You have unlimited personal streaming licensing rights to your purchased content, so you may watch and re-watch recordings any time you want.