TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A Video Library Account holder shall not:
- Screenshot or screen record any images from recordings
- Video record or voice record
- Verbally or in writing share the editing or photographing process outlined in the recordings of the Video Library
- Advise any other person on the editing or photographing process described in the recordings of the Video Library
- Produce Photoshop actions or Lightroom/ACR Presets that copy the process learned or described in the recordings, except for personal use
- You may not produce any Photoshop actions or Lightroom/ACR Presets either for sale or free giveaways for two(2) years from the time of the purchase.
Non-Compete. Video Library Account holder shall not compete as a photography mentor or mentorship instructor at least two (2) years from the time of the purchase. This includes, but is not limited to: in-person workshops, online, forum-based mentoring, as well as digital products consulting, whether for free or for a compensation.
You shall not produce any videos in the form of a photography and/or post-processing workshop/tutorial either for free, or for a compensation, at least two (2) years after purchasing Video Library Access.